As manufacturing organisations scan the global landscape for new markets and opportunities, they're required to respond to increasingly complex business demands.
Mergers and acquisitions, agreements with trading partners, and geographically diverse operations can make it difficult to stay lean and focused … and the needs to lower production costs, and cope with fluctuations in supply and demand, are ever-present.
From product design to customer care, you need to provide continual improvements – at minimal cost. This requires successfully integrating factory and enterprise systems and aligning processes across your supply chain.
Does your IT investment enable you to accelerate growth and innovation, improve product life cycle management, drive operational efficiency and contain costs?
Technological innovation is transforming the manufacturing industry and can be seen at almost every point of the supply chain. IT is a key enabler for critical manufacturing processes – from product design and build, to customer care and after-sales service.
NGXSYS's IT operating models include the use of cloud technology to reduce costs and optimise the use of resources. We can also deliver collaborative and integrated platforms to help drive productivity in your organisation while ensuring supply chain resilience and performance.
Our Digital Factory, built on an integrated IP network, gives you real-time visibility of your factory floor – right through to the back office, distinct physical assets, workers and mission-critical processes.
In a highly competitive environment, with sophisticated potential buyers across global and international markets, there's a pressing need to innovate and improve. From products and services to delivery models, you need to optimise the manufacturing cycle
Enterprise systems, which entail significant investment, often produce mixed results – with little or no return on investment. Do you have geographically diverse manufacturing operations which complicate data integration with enterprise applications? Or are you struggling to obtain real-time visibility of the factory floor which has an impact on your reporting capabilities?
With our consulting skills and IT expertise, we're able to understand your environment and challenges, and design the best solution for your manufacturing business. We'll work with you to reduce IT service costs while increasing the business value of IT in your organisation.
Our solutions and services are designed to help you:
- connect all elements within the factory and enterprise system environments through our end-to-end Digital Factory solution
- advance innovation in your operations through collaboration between enterprise business units and your extended network to reduce IT service costs while increasing the business value of IT
- increase visibility across the supply chain
- improve reporting and accuracy of data
- improve performance and resilience within your global network of trading partners
- improve security systems to protect data, assets and people
- drive service level adherence and best practice operations
NGXSYS is a global leader in IT infrastructure solutions, cloud services, IT outsourcing and mobility . Our extensive global client base includes many manufacturing organisations in the Fortune Global 100.
Our solutions actively support existing business initiatives and new applications by combining consulting skills and IT expertise, and include:
- a robust strategic IT framework: the IT Service Roadmap
- an integrated IP network which creates a secure and manageable infrastructure throughout the enterprise, factory and supply chain
- a customised IT service management programme for integrated IP architectures, security systems and collaboration platforms
- a standards-based approach to IT convergence and network architecture design
- network and service management platforms, processes and operational support
- technical design, security and management tools
- industrial Ethernet and wireless solutions
- converged communications channels - voice over IP (VoIP), video, instant messaging, browser and form-sharing
- data centre, server and storage virtualisation solutions
- cloud strategy development
Some examples of where we've helped our manufacturing clients to improve and leverage their IT investments include the following:
- We've delivered IT support services through a shared service. This provides a robust and efficient platform to deliver consistent service and experience to users, resulting in improved cost savings and operational efficiencies.
- We've increased competitivene ss through the introduction of :
- technology innovations such as virtualisation, enterprise mobility and cloud
- commercial leverage (from opex to capex)
- process and operation optimisation and people development