The need for robust backup and recovery systems has never been more pressing. Data growth continues unabated … corporate governance and industry legislation have made executives liable for the security of their corporate information. At the same time, virtualisation and cloud computing are reshaping the face of business.
If you're making a move into the cloud, you need to integrate your legacy infrastructure and services (including data centres, security and networks) with those of the private and public cloud. How do you ensure your cloud services are delivered reliably and consistently? Does your cloud provider offer specific commitments regarding the quality and reliability of its services? Will your data be safe in the cloud?
NGXSYS works with you to assess your backup and recovery requirements for both on-premise and cloud workloads and data.
Our consultants follow a process of discovery, analysis and recommendations across the three key areas of the physical backup and recovery environment:
- Business: service levels and business unit needs
- Infrastructure: technology and architecture
- Operations: people and processes
If you've moved workloads to the cloud, we ensure that business continuity isn't placed at risk by:
- assessing the correct cloud architecture and strategy for your business
- performing cloud enablement and integration projects on your behalf
- managing private, public and hybrid cloud architectures
- automating and offering committed service level agreements
With NGXSYS’s business continuity services you can:
- improve your ability to recover from data loss, reduce the potential for data loss and ensure that mission critical data is recoverable
- ensure your architecture will scale to meet growing business needs
- match IT delivery capabilities to business expectations
- be comfortable running applications in production environments in the cloud
- take the risk out of cloud integration projects
- reduce cloud planning, implementation and management expenses
- ensure data is secure, whether on-premise or in the cloud
- back up your cloud-based workloads quickly and easily
Services we offer include:
- Backup and Recovery Assessment: follows a process of discovery, analysis and recommendations across the three key areas of the backup and recovery environment
- Cloud Readiness Workshop: a structured engagement that ensures every aspect of your environment is 'cloud ready'
- Cloud Backup: An optional add-on service to Compute-as-a-Service (CaaS), enabling CaaS clients to backup their CaaS workloads (virtual machines and data) easily and seamlessly, ensuring business continuity
Our comprehensive suite of cloud services is designed to support you at every step of your cloud journey … and available globally.
Find out how we can help you evolve and optimise your data centre environment to set the stage for a smooth transition to the cloud. We'll work with you to deliver an efficient and agile IT infrastructure; one that enables you to deliver business services that are more automated and responsive than ever.