Becoming a mobile-enabled organisation will affect your entire IT infrastructure – from individual software applications to overall management and monitoring. It's not a simple process, yet it promises improved productivity, greater efficiency and more responsive customer interaction.
NGXSYS views mobility as a journey that begins with addressing your immediate mobility needs, improving visibility and increasing control. We then help you plot a future course for device management and mobile application usage to meet your business needs. The end point? An environment of connected intelligence – always on, always available resources and information accessed from anywhere, on any device.
How do you ensure secure mobility, that is, becoming a fully mobile organisation without the risk of data loss or compliance violations? Will your network handle increased mobile traffic while remaining accessible 24x7? Will your communication costs spiral out of control? How do you handle the increased demand for device and application support?
Creating an enterprise mobility roadmap will help you address all your mobility questions. It will ensure that initiatives across all people, process and technology areas are driven by an effective, coherent strategy, to validate your investments in mobility.
NGXSYS's Enterprise Mobility Development Model will help you create such a mobility plan and will ensure your workforce enjoys all the benefits of mobility, without the risks. Through a facilitated one-day workshop, we help you map your current state of the various disciplines of enterprise mobility, your desired future state, and a development path to achieve your objectives.
To guide you through the choices you need to make to achieve the mobility outcomes that best suit your business, we also adhere to our Enterprise Mobility Framework. This focuses on the critical overarching areas of mobility – adaptive security, operational excellence and applications.
Once your overall strategy and focus for enterprise mobility has been established through the Enterprise Mobility Development Model, we're able to offer you the following related technologies:
- wireless and mobility – using mobility-enabling platforms such as wireless LANs to improve productivity, enhance collaboration and increase responsiveness
- application integration – ensuring all mobility applications work together smoothly and seamlessly across your infrastructuremobile device management – implementing tools to enforce mobility policies, regulate behaviours, contain costs and manage risks across multiple device platforms
- mobile device management – implementing tools to enforce mobility policies, regulate behaviours, contain costs and manage risks across multiple device platforms
- secure mobile access – accelerating the productivity of your mobile workforce while protecting sensitive data
- enterprise teleco ms management – saving time, improving efficiency and optimising your communications spend by managing all your fixed and mobile network services