Effective systems management is more important to your business than ever. While managing your on-premise infrastructure is complex in its own right, a move to a cloud-based model brings a new set of challenges. If you're migrating certain workloads to private, public and hosted cloud environments, you need to control multiple architectures. Your infrastructure and applications are no longer housed in a central location.
Robust systems management is critical to ensuring you can automate and digitise your environment and minimise the level of human intervention…and potential for error.
Our systems management services cover the following areas:
- Data centres: better manage your hypervisors and leverage the Microsoft® System Center suite for the seamless management of applications…regardless of the type of infrastructure on which they're running.
- IT service management: automate and optimise your Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes and Microsoft Operations Framework.
- Desktop : automate and streamline desktop management tasks.
- Mobile devices: control and secure your mobile device fleet.
- Identity management: better manage identity across both on-premise and cloud-based infrastructures.
Our teams enable you to integrate the Microsoft® System Center suite with other technologies in which you may have invested, for example VMware, Cisco, EMC and NetApp.
Working with us, you can:
- improve business agility through provisioning, automation and orchestration
- extract maximum value from your infrastructure
- minimise the cost and administrative burden associated with managing your environment
- reduce the possibility of human error
- enhance security and achieve more effective governance
Our services include:
- Infrastructure Optimisation Assessment: to understand how the Microsoft® System Center suite can add value to your business.
- Next Generation Desktop Assessment: to identify ways to better manage your desktop and applications, and put in place a desktop deployment strategy.
Find out more about the related technology areas that our systems management services address:
- Data centres: optimise your data centre environment to deliver business services that are more automated and responsive than ever.
- Virtualisation: let us show you how virtualisation can improve business continuity, automation and resilience, reduce costs and position your business for cloud computing.
- Client computing : we can help your business embrace the consumerisation of IT, mobility and bring your own device programmes.