Virtualisation is firmly entrenched in the strategies of IT leaders. Like many organisations, it's likely that cost savings and the containment of capex spend were the initial driving forces behind the uptake of virtualisation in your business.
But other drivers are now emerging: virtualisation improves business continuity and resilience, and can assist you in disaster recovery preparations. How can virtualisation position your business for cloud computing? How can you harness the power of virtualisation to reduce operational costs and improve automation?
Virtualisation is also moving beyond the server and storage domains. Desktop virtualisation is on the fast track to mainstream adoption. How can desktop virtualisation help you manage device proliferation … and operate more effectively and securely in today's mobile, user-centric workspace? How can it streamline your application and operating system upgrades?
If you're looking for more efficient, cost-effective ways to reduce your data centre footprint and cost through server virtualisation and maximise the benefits of desktop virtualisation, we can assist:
- We're conversant in all leading virtualisation technologies, without being tied to any particular vendor, which means we can recommend the right blend of solutions for your business.
- Our deep domain expertise in networking, security, data centres and Microsoft technologies enables us to consider all the touchpoints that virtualisation has within your environment, both at the desktop and server levels.
- Our expertise in data centres facilities, including power and cooling optimisation, allows you to maximise the impact of your server and storage virtualisation projects.
- We'll ensure that all data protection, backup and recovery considerations within your virtual environment are thoroughly addressed.
- We'll assist you to optimise your management processes to maximise the improvements that virtualisation offers, through a thorough assessment of your IT service management capabilities.
- We'll tailor our solutions to your requirements … applying the skills and best practices we've gathered through deploying, implementing and supporting virtual server, storage and desktop environments for clients around the world.
Our server and storage virtualisation solutions will enable you to:
- reduce capex expenditure
- improve the availability of workloads
- trim operating costs, through consolidation and / or elimination of physical servers
- improve your readiness to take advantage of cloud models
- be more agile and change your infrastructure to support new demands from the business and users
NGXSYS's desktop virtualisation services offer you a number of advantages:
- A consultative, solution-based approach to understanding how the desktop environment can be optimised in order to deliver greater control and standardisation … while enabling end user flexibility and ensuring greater security and compliance.
- An in-depth understanding of the infrastructure (network, data centre, storage, server) and end-user applications (Microsoft® Office, email, licensing) impacted by desktop virtualisation. This gives you assurance that the end solution is properly designed, implemented and managed.
- You enjoy better security and are able to deploy new workloads faster.
- You can embrace bring-your-own-device programmes and enterprise mobility.
- Reduced management costs as devices and applications continue to evolve.
Our virtualisation services include:
Next Generation Desktop Virtualisation Assessment: helps you to create a desktop environment that incorporates a modern, a well-managed user computing environment, incorporating various mobility, management and virtualisation technologies.
Server Virtualisation Assessment: provides greater visibility into your IT infrastructure and allows your organisation to analyse, benchmark and predict capacity utilisation. It helps identify consolidation opportunities and model various scenarios including virtualisation. Finally, clients are presented with clearly articulated scenario outcomes, total cost of ownership analysis and validated architecture recommendations.
Data Centre Networking Assessment: aimed at gathering the appropriate insights to allow us to guide you through the process of ensuring your current data centre network architecture and infrastructure will support your existing IT operations and continue to adapt to changing market dynamics and trends.
Read more about how our server virtualisation and desktop virtualisation solutions can assist you to transform your businesses.