Mobile device management
Mobile device management
Mobile devices and applications are critical to your organisation's success. This creates a range of challenges. You need to manage security, compliance, devices … as well as human capital and costs. You're defining policies to regulate the use of personal devices for work. But you also need the tools to enforce these policies, monitor and regulate behaviours, contain costs and manage risk across all device platforms.
Your security professionals should monitor vulnerability announcements and security incidents involving mobile devices, and respond with policy updates. Ignoring mobile device management (MDM) may increase your risk of security threats, losing information, and even losing market share.
Our MDM solutions bring together a complex set of functionalities, across a wide range of mobile devices and operating systems, that cover:
- policy enforcement: across devices, application and expense management platforms
- security and compliance: protecting corporate data on a device and meeting regulatory requirements
- containerisation: separating corporate data and applications from private content on a device
- inventory management: provisioning, controlling and tracking devices connected to corporate applications and data
- software distribution: distributing applications and software upgrades to mobile users remotely
- network service management: monitoring and optimising mobility deployment costs
Our mobile device management (MDM) services offer the following advantages
- Gain control of your mobile inventory with the ability to provision and track devices.
- Enforce governance and compliance and protect the organisation from corporate data loss.
- Improve the efficiency and reduce the cost of support for mobile users.
- Deliver secure access to business resources through extended IT security policies and the ability to prevent unauthorised devices or usage.
- Improve control of BYOD initiatives and gain the ability to configure device settings and policies that separate corporate data from private content.
- Automate IT processes and workflows and reduce the costs associated with device enrolment, software upgrades and application distribution.
- Increase the visibility of mobile assets, costs, exceptions and threats.
What we Offer
We partner with AirWatch, the largest mobile device management provider, and leader in mobile security, to bring you mobile device management solutions via a software-as-a-service model. This offers superior multi-tenant capabilities and a range of deployment options for hosted and shared deployments.
NGXSYS's Enterprise Mobility Development Model is a consultative engagement that helps you understand your current mobility network infrastructure and defines your future state. Once you've gauged your maturity level and needs, we help you create a roadmap and begin the mobility journey together.
Our mobile device management (MDM) offering integrates with these related solutions:
- Enterprise mobility enables your employees to access their information and applications from anywhere, at any time, using any device.
- Security solutions help protect your organisation against data leakages and other security threats inherent in the use of personal and mobile devices for work.