Do you have visibility of all your software assets? How much of the enterprise software solutions that you own do you actually use? Can you prove the return on investment of your software assets?
Demonstrating how your investment in software supports your business's goals isn't easy. Countless complex vendor agreements … an inability to manage software through the entire lifecycle … limited skills and resources … all contribute to the challenge.
Wouldn't it make sense to enlist the expertise of a partner to help you unlock the full potential of your software investments?
Take a proactive approach to software asset management through NGXSYS's full-services approach.
Here's how we can help you extract value:
Procurement: optimising how you procure licences and the structure of licensing agreements and ensuring software licence compliance. Should you sign a Microsoft Enterprise Agreement? Would a Microsoft Select Agreement be a better choice? What does your current software estate comprise beyond Microsoft that we can help with?
Deployment: we help you plan, deploy and integrate the software you procure.
Measurement and management: critical for creating a compelling business case. The measurement of your software will allow you to successfully prove a return and justify future investments in enterprise software solutions.
Innovation: to ensure alignment with business objectives and goals as your organisation evolves. We assist you to continually assess your software strategy, performance and deployment roadmap.
With NGXSYS’s security solutions you can:
- qualify and quantify actual threats
- protect your assets, information and brand reputation
- ensure IT compliance with security, legal and other standardscreate a security infrastructure with the right security policies, processes, architecture and expertise in place
- create a security infrastructure with the right security policies, processes, architecture and expertise in place
- clearly and accurately report risk status and return on security investments back to the business
- reduce the cost and complexity of managing multiple security vendors and support contracts. We will be your single point of contact and accountability
- make informed decisions about immediate priorities and strategic business plans to improve security
- implement effective cloud security and mobile security
- replace capex with opex through our outsourced and managed security services
- gain access to and leverage otherwise scarce and expensive security specialists
- engage security professionals that are recognised for their depth of expertise and passionate client delivery − our globally connected teams will deliver the best solutions to your security needs, anywhere in the world
Find out more about the three technology areas that our software services address:
Software licensing: you need to know what software you have and what you're permitted to use. We give you access to the right skills and tools, enabling you to effectively manage the licensing of multiple computing platforms, equipment and software applications.
Software asset management: Improved cost control, better protection against risk and streamlined processes. These are just some of the advantages that an effective software asset management strategy can offer your business. Let us show you how.
Software procurement: Let us help you optimise how you procure licences and structure your licensing agreements …. and ensure software licence compliance.