Today's high-pressure business world compels your organisation to be more agile, improve operational efficiency, reduce cost, and meet its employees' needs for new applications and technologies more rapidly. That's why your approach to ICT is evolving from managing ICT equipment to managing ICT services as a utility. But how do you bring together the people, processes and systems that deliver more business-aligned ICT? How do you manage multiple vendors across several geographies, while still focusing on what you do best?
NGXSYS can help you inject more agility and flexibility into your business model by delivering IT outsourcing services that encompass the network, data centre and cloud services, end-user support and contact centre. We have extensive technical expertise across six technology domains and offer wide geographical coverage around the world.
Our hybrid delivery model blends in-country, on-shore skills with centralised resources, systems and tools, providing a 'best-shore' approach. Our Global Service Centres are situated in Africa, Asia, Europe and the US. Within each region, we stay as close to your business as possible through local account management, local support and local service management.
With our global service delivery platform, and our standardised ITIL-based processes, procedures and work instructions, we deliver multi-country and multi-vendor services, and services aggregation consistently around the world. No matter where you're transacting with us, you'll have the same experience – and enjoy the same business outcomes – each time.
With the drive to reduce the operational cost within the data centre and the move towards cloud style services, NGXSYS has built its data centre outsourcing services to leverages the toolsets, skills and expertise of our cloud services business. We help you drive down costs and improve operational efficiency. We also provide the ability to manage your legacy systems and a risk-free transformation to infrastructure-as-a-service.
Our services cover:
- Wintel, messaging, file, and print and storage services: on-premise or cloud-based services, and all aspects of service management
- legacy and mid-range services: only on-premise services, and treated as a third-party back-out contract
- identify management services: the management of user provisioning, authentication, authorisation and permissions
- SQL database services: the management of your complete SQL database environment.
- data centre services: all aspects of on-premise data centre facilities management. We also provide and provision hosting services
- managed hosting services: the ability to host and manage your server infrastructure within one of our regional data centres