Your employees today are choosing their own working styles. They're adding smartphones, tablets and other devices and expecting these to connect with their existing desktop and laptop environments so they can get the job done - wherever they are. For most organisations desktop computing is evolving to end-user based client computing. Some call it the consumerisation of IT; others, the PC-plus revolution. Whatever you may call it, your organisation will benefit from accommodating this change to a mobile and flexible workforce. But you need to balance your employees' expectations with your business' requirements.
In the new client computing environment, end users want to stay connected and have access to the best networks and services as a seamless extension of their traditional desktop. They want to choose their devices, applications and services. They want to make IT their own while still having access to IT support. They also need to be free from security threats.
Where does the client computing environment start and end in your organisation? How will a user-centric environment affect your IT infrastructure, security, compliance and governance?
We were there at the beginning of the client computing evolution – we understand where it came from and how it’s developed. So we can take our experience and expertise in desktop deployment and management into the new client computing environment, offering you support in:
- strategy, architecture and deployment
- application management
- device policy
- identity management
- end user support
We’ll help you ensure that your employees have access to data and core applications like email on all devices…including the traditional desktop.
Mobile might be the new normal but desktops are still an important part of the client computing mix. You've invested a lot in your desktop environment – as new devices are added to the mix, you need to be smart about using your this investment to give users what they want (and need).
We can help you leverage your existing assets across other devices so that you can truly enable your employees to choose the way they work. You won’t lose access to important legacy applications or data and you’ll be confident that your security, governance and compliance requirements have been taken care of.
You’ll also see the return on your investment in a more productive and satisfied employee base.
Our client computing services include:
- enterprise mobility: learn how our Enterprise Mobility Framework can help you assess and address your client computing requirements
- systems management: see how using the right set of tools and methodologies for your business can ensure a healthy and productive client computing environment
- identity management: ensure consistent and secure identity across platforms and form factors
- desktop deployment and management: optimise your desktop deployment potential and extend the Windows® desktop environment to other devices (including Windows 8 deployment)
- desktop virtualisation: understand how virtualisation can benefit your organisation and user experience.
- application integration: See how a well-defined application strategy can enhance your business strategy unified communications and collaboration (UCC), and understand how to drive adoption and usage of existing communications assets like audio- and videoconferencing systems in your client computing environment.
- End-user computing means providing users with fast, secure access to services, applications, and data on multiple devices and at any time. This complexity requires an end-to-end approach. NGXSYS uses its extensive experience and expertise to offer you a suite of end-user computing services that cover everything from strategy, architecture, and deployment, to innovative as-a-service consumption models.
We offer services for desktop and system management as well as new client computing environments.