Software as a Service
Software as a Service
Increasing numbers of businesses are using software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications to support their needs for CRM, collaboration, project management, billing, ERP, logistics and human resource management.
If you're an independent software vendor, chances are you're facing a number of challenges, including:
- bringing new products to market quickly
- meeting enterprise requirements for security, control, performance and ease of integration
- scaling operations cost-effectively
NGXSYS's solutions for SaaS independent software vendors go beyond traditional hosting. We focus specifically on the needs of software vendors. This means you can launch new business lines, enter new markets and scale operations quickly … and ensure you've addressed any enterprise concerns.
Managed Hosting : includes management of the network, co-location, servers, networking equipment and the operating system. Our managed hosting platform is SSAE 16 and PCI compliant.
Cloud Hosting: the first cloud solution to meet enterprise production application requirements for security, control, performance and ease of integration.
Application Operations: includes application deployment and change management, database management, performance and optimisation management.
Business Operations: includes a client billing lifecycle management system, analytics and outsourced end-user support services.
Our solutions for SaaS independent software vendors can put your software development efforts on the fast track.
Find out more about our related cloud services:
- Cloud Readiness Consulting Services: If you're contemplating a move to the cloud and are unsure if your infrastructure is 'cloud ready', we can assist.
- Managed Hosting: We provide managed services and application delivery across virtualised and dedicated infrastructure.
- Cloud Services for Microsoft: A private or hybrid enterprise cloud service that provides a fully-managed environment. It provides messaging, collaboration, PSTN voice, video and web conferencing through access to Microsoft communication and collaboration technologies.
We can further assist you chart your journey to the cloud by applying our expertise in the following technology areas:
- Software services: A full-service approach to help extract greater value from your software investments.
- Data centres: Let us help you evolve and optimise your data centre environment to set the stage for a smooth transition to the cloud. We'll work with you to deliver an efficient and agile IT infrastructure; one that enables you to deliver business services that are more automated and responsive than ever.