Controlling access to your information and resources through trusted digital corporate identities and identity lifecycle management has long been a core element of your IT architecture and security strategy. Authenticating users, managing access to applications and sets of data, and assigning roles and privileges is fundamental to ensuring compliance and security of corporate assets.
Enterprise mobility, cloud computing and end-user focused applications, like unified communications, that span multiple systems have intensified the need for effective identity management. You need to ensure your data is not compromised and also eliminate barriers to user adoption.
Effective identity management has the potential to make end-user experiences simple and seamless and also drive down the cost of operational complexity while minimising exposure to security risks. To do this, it needs to leverage existing IT assets like Microsoft® Active Directory and inter-operate with a variety of applications, data sources and operational processes.
It's likely that your identify management efforts have traditionally focused on integrating an on-premise Active Directory with other directories, such as SAP or human resources systems, to provide employees with a single sign-on. However, the rise of cloud computing, coupled with users' desire to log on to the network from multiple devices and locations with a single user identity, means that the identity management game is changing.
Now's the time to take a proactive approach to identity management, incorporating on-premise, cloud and hybrid assets. We apply over a decade of identity management experience to assist you.
We combine our identity management experience and expertise with integration skills across a wide range of technology areas to help you:
- drive down operational costs through directory consolidation and integration, as well as the introduction of automated provisioning processes
- simplify your end-users' experience across key scenarios like mobility, communications and collaboration – even if these applications span multiple vendors
- define and embed best practice operational processes for identity through lifecycle management
- ensure your data is secure, on premise and in the cloud – you know exactly who's accessing it
- support and enable mobile workers, thereby enhancing employee productivity and increasing employee, and customer, satisfaction
What we Offer
We provide you a range of services across the identity management lifecycle including:
- Consulting and assessment services: we work with you to understand and evaluate your current state. We develop a strategy and roadmap for your comprehensive identity and access management needs including authentication and authorisation services, user account management, single-sign-on, federation, digital signature management and identity and access governance.
- Design and deployment services : we design and deploy key identity infrastructure such as Active Directory, as well information protection solutions including digital rights management integrated with Microsoft® Exchange and Microsoft® SharePoint.
- Provisioning services: we help you provision digital certificates for mobile devices and applications as well as a variety of on-premise, hybrid and cloud services
- Integration and migration services: we integrate your applications and directories from multiple vendors and simplify processes like user provisioning, leveraging tools such as Forefront Identity Manager. And we're experts at migrating your identities from legacy applications such as Lotus Notes and Groupwise to Exchange.
- Management and governance services: we assist you in procuring the right technologies, developing the right processes, and defining the organisational infrastructure you need to support ongoing security, compliance and change management. In some cases we can even manage your environment for you.
Read about our IPAD Solution, which provides identity management for a range of Cisco unified communications products.
If you're looking to optimise identity management in your business, our expertise in the following related areas can add additional value:
- Cloud Computing: learn how we can assist you every step along your journey to the cloud.
- Security: create, integrate and manage your security infrastructure in a way that supports your business goals.
- Unified communications and collaboration (UCC): we help you to create the platform to support your UCC tools, from instant messaging to immersive telepresence.
- Enterprise mobility : we enable you to give your employees access to their work tools from anywhere, at any time, using any device.