Your business understands the value of providing employees with a richer, more consolidated communication and collaboration experience. That's why a move towards IP telephony (IPT) forms the foundation of your unified communications and collaboration strategy.
Migrating from a distributed, legacy telephony infrastructure to a more integrated, user-centric model abounds with pitfalls. Perhaps you've already invested in IPT, but aren't realising any cost and efficiency benefits. Optimal design, effective deployment, security, user adoption and management are all crucial. So is choosing the right delivery model – whether on-premise, cloud-based, or a hybrid.
Our consultative approach, implementation experience and tried-and-tested methodologies can help you migrate from legacy technologies, such as TDM and Centrex, to a newer voice platform. We can also assist you with consolidating your existing platforms, and realising the operational and cost benefits promised.
We assess, migrate, integrate, secure and manage IPT to help you mitigate the risk of end-of-life PBXs … and reduce the operational costs associated with managing and administrating multiple networks.
We can help you:
- determine the potential of IPT in your business and create an execution plan to realise it
- realising further cost an operational benefits by consolidation, expanding the deployment
- understand your current situation, help you on your journey to where you want to be and identify solutions appropriate for your business needs
- identify infrastructure options needed to support your selected solution
- align costs to benefits so that you can realise the return on your investment
- create a roadmap for the deployment of new or additional technology that's aligned with your business requirements and investment appetite
- consider cloud computing options that can provide attractive commercial and consumption options
- provide user training and drive adoption to ensure you get the most out of your investment in IPT
- Realising the existing network's full potential: by consolidating data, video and voice over the network, the investment in the network can be increased and justified resulting in better economies.
- Improved business agility: a new, more efficient way to communicate and collaborate with colleagues and business partners makes your business more responsive to market dynamics.
- Reduced operational costs: centralised call management helps you reduce the resources that manage your complete telephony estate.
- Reduced time-to-market: as your company grows and expands, you can offer your customers new services and products faster. A platform for the future: your IPT strategy now supports your journey to advanced unified communications and collaboration.
What we Offer
NGXSYS's Unified Communications Implementation Methodology for Cisco delivers smooth implementations – right up to a post-deployment Usage and Adoption Programme for user training and infrastructure management.
Our planning, deployment and integration services for Microsoft® Lync will enable you to reduce telephony costs, travel expenses, conferencing costs and support bills through using Lync as a unified communications platform.
Our Managed Service for IP Telephony provides life cycle support and management for your complete IP telephony environment, enabling you to focus on your core revenue-generating activities.
We can also offer our extensive expertise in:
- Unified communications and collaboration - ensuring your IPT infrastructure and services integrate with your broader convergence strategy.
- Enterprise mobility - making IPT one of the ways in which your employees access the information and tools they need...from anywhere, at any time.