Cloud computing provides a means to meet the increasing technology needs of your business. It can reduce the costs and time required to deploy and support IT infrastructure – and lower the risk. You can then divert your time and money to focusing on growing your business in other areas. However, the cloud is not without its challenges: security, compliance, integration, global coverage and internal readiness can't be considered as an afterthought.
It's a journey that you need to plan carefully. That's where choosing the right cloud provider makes all the difference.
NGXSYS's versatile suite of cloud services can meet the demands of the most demanding developers, IT managers or global CIOs. It's all about taking the complexity out of the cloud.
Your requirements will depend on your business's size and industry – and your strategy. Our cloud services are comprised of a range of infrastructure offerings, including public cloud IaaS, managed private cloud, managed hosting, security and application services. This means we can support you at every step of your journey to the cloud.
- Our cloud services are secure, easy-to use and fast. They're also designed to run complex, high-performance applications – good news for developers and enterprise IT.
- Our Managed Cloud Platform (MCP) supports public and private cloud services with a common user interface and application programmable interface.
- Our CloudControl cloud management system provides self-service provisioning, configuration, and management of cloud servers, storage, and networking.
- Architecture and automation are integral components of our cloud services offerings.
With NGXSYS's cloud services you can:
- access secure, self-service public cloud service, on demand
- deploy a fully automated, self-service private cloud in months
- manage public and private clouds through a single interface
- migrate easily between different cloud models (public, private, hosted private, hybrid and managed hosting
- reduce cloud planning, implementation and management expenses
- move to an opex-based private and public cloud model to reduce capex
Our comprehensive suite of cloud services are designed to support you at every step of your cloud journey … and available globally
Explore the different technology areas that we address through our cloud services:
- Infrastructure readiness: We ensure that every area of your environment is 'cloud ready' – our services cover virtualisation, the data centre and the network.
- Private cloud: Gain access to the capabilities of NGXSYS's Public CaaS hosting platform on dedicated hardware. You have a secure and segmented cloud hosting environment … isolated from the rest of the public cloud.
- Public cloud: We've built our Public Cloud hosting service, called Public CaaS, with the most demanding end users in mind. It supports on-demand provisioning of computing, storage and even networking.
- Cloud services for Microsoft: A private or hybrid enterprise cloud service that provides a fully-managed environment. It provides messaging, collaboration, PSTN voice, video and web conferencing through access to Microsoft communication and collaboration technologies … all on a pay-per-use basis.
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS): Our solutions for SaaS independent software vendors go beyond traditional hosting. We focus specifically on the needs of software vendors. This means you can launch new business lines, enter new markets and scale operations quickly … and ensure you've addressed any enterprise concerns.
- Business continuity: We offer cloud-based back-up and disaster recovery and attach stringent service level guarantees to all our performance management commitments.
- Contact centre-as-a-service: Whether you're looking to establish a new operation, upgrade existing facilities … or move to a fully hosted or hybrid model, our contact centre experts can assist.
- Cloud Backup: An optional add-on service to Compute-as-a-Service (CaaS), enabling CaaS clients to backup their CaaS workloads (virtual machines and data) easily and seamlessly, ensuring business continuity