Cloud services for Microsoft
Cloud services for Microsoft
Microsoft technologies form core building blocks of your productivity and unified communications and collaboration (UCC) strategy. At the same time, market factors may be pushing you to consider the benefits of cloud-based delivery models. Cloud-based services balance control with a quality service by:
- moving away from traditional UCC infrastructures that are cost-intensive and resource hungry … so you can focus on high-value projects that drive innovation and growth
- delivering maximised returns on investment: driving cost efficiencies means you need to get the most from your existing IT investments and resources
- enabling improved business agility in a dynamic market environment: so you're able to adapt to changing customer demands and meet your time-to-market goals
- ensuring compliance with business governance and data sovereignty policies
- addressing the flexible business and communication needs of your people from anywhere, by supporting mobile devices
NGXSYS's Cloud Services for Microsoft is a private or hybrid enterprise cloud service that provides a fully-managed environment. It provides messaging, collaboration, PSTN voice, video and web conferencing through access to Microsoft communication and collaboration technologies … all on a pay-per-use basis.
Our Microsoft-based UCC cloud services are designed to deliver Microsoft® Exchange, Microsoft® SharePoint and Microsoft® Lync. The services meet enterprise requirements for a highly available business productivity platform. What's more, you enjoy a consistent quality of service anytime and anywhere.
The services enable you to move any of the three core Microsoft unified communications and collaboration workloads to the cloud at any time. The result? You're able to match your business and consumption needs today, while enabling easy expansion, as and when you need it, in the future.
Our teams will:
- assess your current UCC state and cloud readiness
- present you with a clear business case showing costs, risks, and productivity benefits
- define a high-level business productivity roadmap
- address security and compliance concerns
- help with the migration and integration of data and systems
We put you on the fast track to optimising your Microsoft cloud environment.
Read more about our Cloud Services for Microsoft: a fully-managed service that brings together a set of web-enabled tools to deliver improved business agility and cost savings while reducing capital expenditure through economies of scale.
If you're contemplating a move to the cloud and are unsure if your infrastructure is 'cloud ready', we can assist. Find out more about our Cloud Readiness Consulting Service – a structured engagement through which we help you understand your cloud readiness and related governance, IT optimisation, data centre consolidation and technology architecture considerations.