Is your growing business under pressure to be more agile and deliver IT projects faster than ever? Are there mounting concerns about risk and governance? Are business units procuring public cloud services in an ungoverned manner? The consequences of placing confidential information in the cloud without a security review can be significant.
If these challenges sound familiar, a private cloud could be the solution for your business.
Our Private Cloud offering, called Private Compute-as-a-Service (CaaS), gives you access to the capabilities of NGXSYS's Public CaaS hosting platform on dedicated hardware. This means you have a secure and segmented cloud hosting environment … isolated from the rest of the public cloud.
Flexibility is built into the service. If you wish, we can deploy Private CaaS in your own data centre. We offer multiple standard builds, each for a fixed monthly cost. You have options for managing different 'client' accounts within the private cloud architecture. So, calculating chargeback invoicing based on your internal clients' usage is swift and simple.
You can also enable hybrid public/private cloud computing scenarios through our Public CaaS infrastructure: your internal clients can deploy assets with the same capabilities in the public cloud and manage them through the same interfaces they use for the Private CaaS platform.
Our Private Cloud services deliver versatility, efficiency, and digital security. If you don't have the in-house expertise to develop and manage a private cloud, a NGXSYS fully-managed private cloud will give you increased agility while reducing both cost and execution risk.
With our Private Cloud you can:
- create separate accounts for each internal client and have separate usage tracking for charge-back purposes
- deploy virtual servers onto your own layer 2 cloud networks using operating system images provided by us − or your IT team
- deploy as many network segments as you need, while keeping servers isolated from one other
- customise the firewall and load balancing capabilities of each network
- manage both your cloud networks and servers through an online interface or a REST-based application programmable interface
Learn more about our Private Cloud services:
- Private CaaS: layers the capabilities of NGXSYS's Public Cloud hosting platform onto dedicated hardware to provide you with a secure and segmented hosting environment that's isolated from the rest of the public cloud.
- Hosted Private CaaS: a dedicated cloud IaaS offering that provides on-demand, self-service, pay-for-use access and control of virtual servers, storage and networking. The service is hosted within a NGXSYS data centre. It includes enterprise-class security, controls and performance guarantees, as well as a REST-based API for easy integration into back-end systems, enterprise system management tools or third-party cloud applications.
- Find out more about our Managed Cloud Platform, the architecture that allows us to deliver high levels of automation and orchestration.
NGXSYS can assist you at any stage of your cloud journey. Our expertise also covers the following technology areas:
- Data centres: Let us help you evolve and optimise your data centre environment to set the stage for a smooth transition to the cloud. We'll work with you to deliver an efficient and agile IT infrastructure; one that enables you to deliver business services that are more automated and responsive than ever.
- Virtualisation: Making the 'physical to virtual' shift is a critical first step in the journey to the cloud. We'll assist you in virtualising the infrastructure and business applications that run in your data centre.
- Network : If you've set your sights on the cloud, a thorough assessment of, and appropriate investment in, the network is critical. Ultimately, the user's cloud experience will only be as good as the transport layer. Find out how our performance optimisation services can assist.