How well you communicate with customers is an important differentiator for your business. That's why your contact centre's role within your Customer Management strategy has evolved in recent years to better support this focus.
It's no longer just about having call centre services that answer and route your incoming calls efficiently. It's about a complete customer experience management that drives higher revenues.
At the same time, you're trying to save costs across your contact centre operations, which is why you have questions about the best delivery models. These may include either working with a partner for the provision of technology solutions, or in some cases the complete outsourcing of your operations – delivered through on-shoring, offshoring or near-shoring. What are the benefits and pitfalls of each? And which would work best for your business?
Our solutions and services will help you optimise your contact centre's performance and capabilities by looking at:
- Channel and enterprise integration – connecting technology platforms and communication channels into one solution that enables you to deliver consistent customer experiences across channels, while allowing your customer the choice of channel that best suits its needs.
- Workforce optimisation – maximising your agents' effectiveness by providing the business tools that enables quality and performance management, training, forecasting, scheduling and adherence, to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Business intelligence – providing insights into customer behaviours, trends and practices that are critical to execute and measure operational and strategic improvement. Our approach to business intelligence equips you with the ability to exploit customer interactions and drive profitable relationships.
- CRM – designing and optimising processes, workflows and knowledge management for end-to-end customer relationship and lifecycle management. Our approach focuses on adopting an integrated approach, harnessing transaction and preference data.
- Cloud and managed contact centre services – a full range of outsourcing and managed services for IT, business and contact centre operations functions to help you balance cost, risk and performance criteria in line with your business strategy.
- Contact Centre as a Service (CCaaS) – giving you access to technology that will allow you to achieve the highest standards in customer management operations without upfront capital investment – you only pay for the technology you use.
NGXSYS’s contact centre solutions and services will help you:
- reduce waste in your organisation's operations and get more from your existing resources
- reduce your technology costs through the consolidation of infrastructure, applications and support resources
- generate incremental revenue from existing customers and improve levels of customer retention
- move interactions that are handled by agents to self-serve channels
Our Contact Centre Integration Assessment will give you a more strategic view of your contact centre. This will ensure the appropriate prioritisation of contact centre projects, a relevant technology strategy and the justification of technology spend…resulting in higher customer satisfaction and improved service levels.
Through discussion and interactive learning, our Contact Centre Development Model is aimed at helping you better understand your current stage of development according to certain operational and strategic criteria. After defining your current position, we assist you in envisioning your desired future state, and create a detailed development roadmap to take you there.
We also offer extensive benchmarking services which allow you to benchmark your contact centre operations against industry and regional benchmarks, as well as best practices.
In order to ensure your contact centre is fully integrated with the rest of your ICT strategy, we also help you with solutions in these areas:
- unified communications and collaboration (UCC) – optimising your contact centre's performance and capabilities by integrating it with your unified communications strategy
- enterprise mobility – giving your contact centre agents access to their work tools from anywhere, at any time, using any device